Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-6pm
LinkedIn Learning for courses on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and more
Access is available to all Penn faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
Go to http://linkedinlearning.upenn.edu/ and sign in using your PennKey and password.
Latest from twitterTweets by @upennlib
How Long can I Check Out Equipment For?
- Phone and Laptop Chargers: 1-day
- All other items: 3-days
Equipment - Terms & Conditions
- I accept full liability for damage or loss of the equipment I borrow from the Media Lab, including concealed or unreported damage discovered after return.
- I agree to comply in full with all computing policies as described at http://www.upenn.edu/computing/policy/ and I understand that the Penn Libraries does not assume any liability for misuse of borrowed equipment.
- I understand that this equipment needs to be returned to the Vitale Digital Media Lab during the lab’s operating hours on or before the due date/time listed on the attached equipment loan agreement, and it may NOT be returned at any other location including the guard desk, WIC desk, circulation, reference or information desks.
- I understand that if I do not return this equipment on time, a late fine of $25 per day or part of a day shall accrue, up to the full replacement cost.
- I understand that if I return this equipment in improper working condition or with components missing, I will be held responsible for costs up to the replacement cost of the equipment. Fines will be charged to the my personal library account or Penncard/Bursar account and may affect my eligibility for Penn activities.
- I understand that the WIC Equipment Lending Program will make every effort to ensure that loaned equipment is fully functional, but that they cannot guarantee that the equipment is in full working condition or that batteries are charged at the time of the loan.
- I understand that I may ask another person to return the equipment to the lab, but that I take full financial responsibility for the loaned equipment.
- I understand that this equipment has a replacement cost listed in the description of each item, and I am responsible for its safe return to the Vitale Digital Media Lab.